Mark has kindly donated this uniquely personal instrument to help raise funds for Pete Ray Biggin’s Track23 Studios project, which is needing some final funding to complete construction and provide an incredible resource for working musicians to create, produce and mix in a custom-built creative hub in Watford, UK.
Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Chrome hardware
- Custom Status LEDs
- Status P / J pickups
- Phenolic fingerboard
- 18 volt EQ battery power
- 24 fret woven graphite neck
- Status mono-rail bridge units
- Alder body with book-matched figured maple or Ash facing
- Status 2-band EQ with Master volume and pickup blend controls
- Tri-colour (Red, Green and Blue switchable on the same fingerboard)
- Front and side wrap-around blue
For fans of Mark King and Level 42 there can be nothing greater than personally holding (with reverence) the actual bass guitar played by Mark himself on stage.
You have one chance in a lifetime to own this incredible bass, and this is it.